110 Orr Street, Suite 102
Columbia, MO 65201
MCB - (573) 219-7134
School of MCB – (573) 825-0095
Columbia, MO-Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 1:00. Registration 12:30 pm. (Missouri Contemporary Ballet)
The audition will consist of a technique class and learning a piece from the MCB repertoire.
Please bring a head shot, resume, and $25 fee. Women must bring pointe shoes.
To pre-register, send your materials to our email or studio address listed above.
- Dancers may call/email to set up an audition appointment
- Donations can be sent to the above address or the form below using a secure server
- Choreographers may send DVD or video submissions to the above address
- Please send an updated resume’, short biography and head shot along with your DVD or video submission
- $40.00 dollar fee for all DVD or video submissions. Check or money order only payable to: Missouri Contemporary Ballet
- Send DVD to the aforementioned MCB address above or click here to submit your video via email
*Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Sunday, March 15, 2015 at the Missouri Contemporary Ballet Studio. $20.00 Audition Fee.
1:00-1:30 pm = Ages 3-6 years
1:30-2:30 pm = Ages 7-10 years
2:30-4:30 pm = Ages 11 & older
*Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled audition time.
Columbia, MO-Sunday, March 15, 2015 = 2:30-4:30 pm. Registration-2:00 pm. (Missouri Contemporary Ballet)
- $20 on-site audition fee, headshot, first arabesque photo and resume are required.
- $30 DVD audition fee. Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes and must include ballet center work consisting of pirouettes, adagio, petite and grand allegro, and pointe work. A contemporary solo (no longer than 1 minute) is also preferred.
Click here for further information regarding the summer intensive
For information on booking Missouri Contemporary Ballet for performances in Missouri through the Missouri Touring Performing Directory provided by the Missouri Arts Council click here.
For additional information on MCB Performances and Booking the Company, review our Performance Packet.