Company Audition: 2015-16 Season
*Kansas City, MO *Columbia, MO
Date: March 1, 2015 Date: April 12, 2015
Time: 10:30 am (Registration) Time: 12:30 pm (Registration)
11:00 am (Audition) 1:00 pm (Audition)
Location: Todd Bolender Center for Dance & Creativity Location: Missouri Contemporary Ballet
500 West Pershing 110 Orr Street, Suite 102
Kansas City, MO 64108 Columbia, MO 65201
*For more information about MCB’s upcoming audition requirements, click here to send an email.
Type in the Subject Line: Audition
Fall/Winter Season 2014
- September 17th – Lecture Demonstration, as part of the Creative Kids Family Fun Fest, at Flat Branch Park.
- October 10th - Open Rehearsal as part of the Artrageous weekend, 6-9 pm at the MCB studio.
- October 11th- Art in 3D Dancing, Drumming & Drawing, Noon-3pm. A free event for kids ages 5-15 years old at Orr Street Studios located at 106 Orr St. Come dance with members of MCB to the beat of the drum rhythms, draw the dancers, make and play drums.
- October 28th – A free collaborative event with Missouri Contemporary Ballet at Ragtag Cinema, meet and greet the dancers from 5:30-6pm, and at 6pm you’ll enjoy an exclusive preview performance of MCB’s fall production, Nine.
- November 20th & 21st - Nine, ninth annual Fall production at the Missouri Theatre for the Arts; a repertoire production featuring the works of Karen Mareck Grundy, Shannon Lee West, Kameron Saunders and Joshua Blake Carter.
- December 4th - Choreographic Installation at the MCB studio, featuring new works by MCB dancers.
Spring/Summer Season 2015
- April 3rd & 4th - Carmina Burana, a collaborative performance with Columbia Choral at Missouri Theatre. Purchase Tickets.
- May 14th – Ninth Annual Dancing with Missouri Stars at Columbia College.
- May 22nd-24th - 8th Annual Emerson Spring To Dance Festival 2015 at Touhill Performing Arts Center-St. Louis.
- June 6th & 7th – Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, an original MCB production with score by Tom Andes. Featuring MCB dancers & students from Columbia and surrounding areas.